Sign in to follow this  
www.myvinylcreations.net

problem importing picture properly

I am trying to import picture below but in black and white and everytime I try the picture gets completely distorted. once I get words perfect skull is messed up or the opposite. I simply want picture with no colors so I could make this decals on sure cuts how would I do that? thanks 

2-9_insignia_current_as_of_2010_zpsda5e6

get your skull correct then place your text back in - iv you try to let the program trace the letters they will never be as clean as fresh text

get your skull correct then place your text back in - iv you try to let the program trace the letters they will never be as clean as fresh text

Dakota is exactly right. Trace won't get you the look your after. I would re-draw the whole thing if it was me. The text is simple block text so you should be able to match it easy enough. You'll also have to either distort the words or write them on a curved line. If you have never done this type of thing it can look overwhelming but with a little practice it's no biggie. 

The camo on the helmet won't come out rite unless your final output is fairly large. The stars on the small shield are pretty tinny as well.