Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

hand in chains

Curious if anyone has this image. Its got the 2 forearms, hands and they are handcuffed together, looking for this image only if someone has it.

ahhhh only a few months but the memories it brings back!  ps most cuffs only have 3 links between them - those are some Hollywood cuffs.  Hollywood always used more links for some reason.  smith & Wesson along with peerless make nice cuffs - always remember to put the keyhole away from the hands - double bar out make sure to double lock!  

it is sad I will never probably get to use them, bellychains, black box, leg irons, or soft restraints again - great tools when properly applied - always carefully and not too tight but not so loose it comes back to haunt you.    smileys-and-emoticons-2.jpg

• Like 2

Last 2 times I had bracelets on they had the hinge and no chain. Made me feel special. For the record traffic citations and a pissed cop both times, No felonies here, yet.

• Like 1

heck I got a little nostalgic on this one - made me almost miss it until I remembered what it had become the last few years  sorry for the rants

OOHHHHH the memories ! Back before I had good sense!!

yea yea, Jaybird - blame it on the cop.  :ph34r:  >:D

Snatched the cuffed hands! Nice, thanks! Don't taze me Bro!

better tazed than shot