MadHatterGraphix

Do you watch American Pickers?

Just interested to see how many of you watch it. I watch it when others shows aren't on. Glad I watched it last night thought they found some great items, like men's magazine cover and insert original paintings. Wish I could find someone who could draw me things like that.

I do like, in today's day there are just so many of the same shows on, I can't remember what I like, then I can't remember what its called.

I watch occasionally, but like any other reality show I always wonder in the back of my mind how much of this is staged.

I watch occasionally, but like any other reality show I always wonder in the back of my mind how much of this is staged.

You mean like how could the camera already be filming from within when they supposedly roll up on a cold call? An acquaintance recently encountered their van rolling down the interstate while she was on vacation, apparently Mike and Frank were also on vacation as she stated others were occupying the vehicle. Kinda makes me wonder if they've become such "icons" that they now find more expedient means of transport to location..