J.noise

Cut by color

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on cut by color every time i go to use it for this blues festival logo the only colors it shows are black white and greys(the logo is blue black and yellow) my vector has a ton of layers could this be the reason? I have tried it as an svg and a png neither seem to work. I called tech support but they said they couldn't help with the software And a search for cut by color on the forums gave me nothing.

Have you watched the tutorials on Edge Crafts website ?

If i have i could use a refresher thanks for the reminder rodger. In the last 2 months i have watched a ton of tutorials on several pieces of equpment.

You can zip the file and upload so that someone more familiar with scalp can take a look and help you out.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on cut by color every time i go to use it for this blues festival logo the only colors it shows are black white and greys(the logo is blue black and yellow) my vector has a ton of layers could this be the reason? I have tried it as an svg and a png neither seem to work. I called tech support but they said they couldn't help with the software And a search for cut by color on the forums gave me nothing.

yeah its the layers but you need to upload the file. and if its a lot of layers it will cut as many layers you have and that will mess up the vinyl.

I solved the problem. It was an issue with how many layers their were and so i retraced the image and played with the settings  till i could get cut by color to work. Thanks for all the feedback.