J.noise

My introduction

Whats good USCUTTER forum? My name is Josh I am 33 years old and i am a vinyl cutter (Alcoholics anonymous style) I live in rural LIBBY MT but am from Spokane WA. I have a gift store with my family and we manufacture almost all of our own merchandise from candles to ornamental concrete ,homemade soaps, ceramics ,incense & now T-shirts and signs. I cant seem to get any pics to load to this forum no matter how i edit them they are to large any suggestions?

Welcome.

If you have photoshop you can save for web and it will bring their size down alot. Otherwise, photobucket account and link them here using the image button

hello and welcome . go to more reply options at the bottom of the page click it and more options will come up including attaching files, if your file is too large you may have to resize it there is a 1000k limit. sounds like you and your family have it going on good luck on your new venture.

Dan

Welcome from Spokane.

If you have MS Office, you can use Microsoft Office Picture Manager inside of the Office Tools folder to re-size pictures.

One off Grafx if your ever in Libby stop by for a free sample of my moms soap. we are right off the highway YAAK RIVER CREATIONS. Of course the offer is extended to all of you but one off grafx is a little more likely to show.

• Like 1

One off Grafx if your ever in Libby stop by for a free sample of my moms soap. we are right off the highway YAAK RIVER CREATIONS. Of course the offer is extended to all of you but one off grafx is a little more likely to show.

Thank you  will try to get up that way soon