Sign in to follow this  
Godspeed128

Looking For Fox Racing "Fox Head"

Looking For Fox Racing "Fox Head" Im using Sure Cuts A Lot Pro and all the images i get off the internt will not load in it can anyone help ?

Thanks

Charles

It's a copyrighted logo - so it's unlikely anyone will violate forum policy and upload it for you.  You can download it and many, many other brand logos at Brands of the World - here's a link to the FOX Racing logos

its for personal use so im not making money off it Im new to all this I did download it from that site but sure cuts a lot pro is not loading it

its for personal use so im not making money off it Im new to all this I did download it from that site but sure cuts a lot pro is not loading it

Even for personal use, it's still a violation to post it here.  Someone may be able to convert it and send it to you via email or private message if you tell us which specific logo you're trying to use.

So is there a way to get authorization? Last thing I wanted to is Break the law

You can try contacting FOX Racing about getting a license to cut their design.  Usually that means spending a large sum of money to pay for the licensing rights, submitting samples of all work for approval, signing contracts and possibly even paying a percentage of all profits.

It is a violation of copyright law, which is a civil law, to reproduce someone else's copyrighted design.  It is not a criminal law violation - the police won't beat down your door and arrest you.  FOX, however, may choose to sue the pants off of you if they find out that you've been violating their copyright.