Sign in to follow this  
J.noise

Bad Zenquick Banner part 2

Update... I only received 2 labels to return my banner so i sent 2 banners back and was told i would be credited on my card as soon as accounting received it. So i called today to see if they received my banners i was treated rudely and it was implied i am trying to keep 2 of the rolls of the banner and that only one of my fed ex tracking numbers shows active. I knew i had sent both back and asked to have 2 more labels to send the rest of the banner he refused and said i have to call fed ex and see why one of my tracking numbers is inactive. I explained i am at a business and don't have time to call fed ex and wait on hold when i know they were both sent i was personally here when they scanned it and to just send me another label again he refused. So i call fed ex and am told both numbers are indeed active so i call back and am told they had a wrong tracking number and now they see they are both not only active but they have received them both. Then i am told because of all the hassle i do not need to send anymore banner back and i will be credited on my card by the end of the day. Then later i get a call back saying I do need to return the banners and i will only get in store credited for half since i already used some of the first bad banner i was told i could keep.  When i pointed out that now i am being charged for bad banner i was told i could keep i was told i would be called back. Finally i get a call back saying I have to return the banner and i will be given an in store credit for the full amount and that's the only way i can get my money back. So the money i set aside for banners has to be spent on something else because i don't believe they can get me decent banner material. Needless to say they lost another customer due to poor customer service and the funny thing is they could have just said we are having issues with the zenquick banner and i would have spent a little more money on something else. they are acting as if i am trying to stock pile bad banners or something. Honestly after this credit is used i am going threw a competitor even if it is a little more Money.

I feel ya!  It appears, after they admitted to be they had a batch of zenquick banners that A. they never got rid of them and got new supply or B. they did replace them and got bad banners again.  Were is their quality control?  It is costing them money and business.

Your lucky you called called back.... they never called me back as they said they would.  I always had to call them back.

I bet they figure it out......sooner or later

Order some oracal with the credit. Hard to get that wrong and next time buy brand name material

• Like 1

I bought a roll of 54" Greenstar last month and all is good but over the years I've noticed especially with cheaper banners the more work that goes into the i.e. grommets, hems, etc. the more chance there is that somebody will screw something up. I buy blank rolls like what's used for printing and haven't had an issue yet but it does require more work on my part such as grommeting and hemming myself. At least then I know who is doing the quality control.

• Like 1

how come all the complaints/criticism is from everybody with only 2 & 4 posts? (lately)? And then we never hear from them again, good or bad..

• Like 1

how come all the complaints/criticism is from everybody with only 2 & 4 posts? (lately)? And then we never hear from them again, good or bad..

That is not true, there are some people who are offering their criticisms and providing details and then following-up.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/41420-never-received-full-order/

If indeed someone gets treated poorly, and decides to enter the Forums in order to register their experiences, they likely do so in order to vent, and then are DONE with USCutter, usually forever.

What is strange about that? Seems logical.

M500 I can only speak for myself. The reason is because i didn't get a chance to learn enough to have a decent forum contribution before US-CUTTER gave me a reason to vent. I have read that complaint may be by you before in these forums and it is why i left a couple of contributions even one in my initial complaint. unfortunately my knowledge base is pretty limited. What i posted is an accurate account of my experience with US-CUTTER and i even highlighted their great tech support before going in to the negative stuff.

I can personally say that after using uscutter for quite a while now that in the last few months they seem to be having some serious issues with order filling and customer service issues. I can honestly say at least for me they have been resolved w/o too much bs but until the last few months I never had an order fulfillment problem and hope they can regain that status with me soon.

I only place an average of one order a month with US Cutter and I have yet to have a single issue with an order being incomplete or inaccurate.  I've had a few problems with Conde Systems not always putting everything I ordered in the box*, but they have always been very good about making good on any problems, which is why I continue to do business with both companies.   I thought I had a problem one time with a US Cutter shipment, but it was my fault for not noticing there were two tracking #s in the "Everything shipped!" email, so the one box showed up 2 days later - and that was my fault for not paying attention.

*Usually it's something trivial, like when I ordered 50 dog tags and 50 ball chains - each ball chain is supposed to include a jump ring to attach the dog tag - they sent me 50 tags, 50 chains and 30 jump rings.  Another time I ordered a whole box of Streamline award plaques and bases - I got shorted one plaque and several bases.  Every time this happens, I call up - they apologize - they rush ship me whatever is missing at their expense - we're all good.  I do make it a point to inspect every incoming Conde order and double check qty against the packing list and against my original order receipt to make sure it's all there.

I order from uscutter anywhere from 1 to 3 times a week and have done so for a long time. I can count on 1 hand the # of issues I've had through all those transactions but the problems is all those times have been this year.

I order from uscutter anywhere from 1 to 3 times a week and have done so for a long time. I can count on 1 hand the # of issues I've had through all those transactions but the problems is all those times have been this year.

same here....and the only problem I ever had was FedEx's fault.

I can't say that as it was on uscutter each time but they handled it very professionally but I can tell you that how much business you do with them has a  lot to do with how things are handled. If you only ordered once or twice and start calling about shorted orders you're more likely to get the run around than a frequent flyer. Example: I needed a roll of 30" by 50 yard 631 for a customer that called Tuesday afternoon so I called to see if it was avalaible in Memphis or had to be drop shipped from GA and they said it had to be dropshipped which is no problem as i have done this as late as Wed. afternoon and still get on Friday. Well next day I start calling because of lack of tracking # from oracal and the run around begins. Best I can tell nobody ordered it for dropship and long story short these calls went back and forth through Thur. afternoon when tracking finally generated but problem is it may not reach me in time due to the screw up so I get an email telling me they credited me X $$$ for the inconvenience and if it didn't get here in time to call them and they would send me a return label if i couldn't use it. Hate to be long winded but before the email was sent i was talking to someone at uscutter and they pulled my order history while I was on the phone and mentioned how good a customer I have been and they would do what it took to correct it. The impression I got is if you're a 1 time customer you will not get that treatment it comes with building a business relationship.

Phew, fingers are sore from typing.

Well, if the customer service part is so bad that on your first or second order you are treated horribly, there is a good chance there will not be a good long business relationship.  And going back to my issue, a customer should never have been treated and talked to like I was.  Long time or first time.  I do understand what your saying tho. 

My problem is not that there was an issue in the first place because I realize everyone is human and makes mistakes.  It just happens.  The problem for me (and probably others by what I have read here and other places) is how the problem is handled.

Just my 2 cents  ;)

I agree and like I said this just recently started and if they don't get a handle on it I'm sure it's gonna hurt their bottom line. But I haven't had that experience with them yet, just incompetence but not the attitude you guys received. If I had been treated that way I'm sure my opinion would be different.

For the most part they were polite it was just one guy who was very rude. What made me never want to do business with them again was when they told me i could keep my initial bad banner i never wanted. So i used it at my business for my own open signs and advertisement. and then when they could not get me good banner they decided i would be charged for it. They have since changed their mind as they did 3 times in the same day but the fact that they tried it made me not trust their word. That and the fact that they lied about a refund and once i sent the banner back was told they could only do in store credit. I understand that i am a new customer but i have spent thousands of dollars with us cutter since May and this bad banner came with my first order. Mistakes happen and i expect them. It is when they start misleading me that i want to back out.

I say what I said to start with, dispute with cc or paypal, whichever applies if you feel that you have been mistreated in this matter. They have buyer protection for a reason.

• Like 1

Thanks @ Jaybird i think i will just use the in store credit and part ways.Full disclosure i did another order threw them while waiting for my credit. i put a couple of banners outside to advertise sign making and it  took off i have 3 banners ordered and did not have time to research another company to go threw but i am looking.