canuck1

An Exercise in Weeding

Cut and weeded this tonight. It was an exercise to say the least. Good practice though! The decal is 20" x 10.5".

post-41524-0-19871300-1374623639_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yes....its a harley sportster. I always liked those bikes.

My girlfriend would LOVE to weed that.  It truly is the one thing she is better at then me.  lol

Here is my effort done on an 8 x 10 glass. About 1 hour  1/2 weed and blast

post-6565-0-86844200-1375645961_thumb.jp

Nice! I hope to do some blasting on glass soon. A friend of mine did it and said it turned out real nice. He put his last name and some intricate designs on the bottom of a clear glass casserole dish so it could be identified at pot lucks and such for his mom.

I'm new to all of this and have found a new passion but where do you all find the graphics.  Expecially the Marine Corps seal and the Harley?

I'm new to all of this and have found a new passion but where do you all find the graphics.  Expecially the Marine Corps seal and the Harley?

Eagle globe and anchor will require a release from the marine corp - mr 300's has the info on that.  Harley - you can't afford the rights to make that and they aggressively defend their copywright   

• Like 2

Eagle globe and anchor will require a release from the marine corp - mr 300's has the info on that.  Harley - you can't afford the rights to make that and they aggressively defend their copywright   

Who or what is mr 300?  Most of the armed forces seals have been released to me in the past with the exception of a quality Marine Corp seal. 

This was my excercise in weeding. Took me 35 minutes.

Do you still have the file for this?