Sign in to follow this  
DrakeO

custom stuff i specialized in

Profiting from infringement won't make you many friends here. I like your idea and what you could do to make it perfectly legal is buy the copyrighted decals, wrap or paint the system and then sell it. It will.provably cost you the same as cutting it yourself. Is completely legit because the company receives their monies and you have every right to resell their work in a presentation of your own.

Don't get yourself in a jam, just starting out because you have an idea that could make you some real cash.

Good luck.

Love the way Gene Simmons signs his name with a dollar sign for the "s"

KISS is huge on busting people and Activision is well 3 nuts loose of a set, and they will take you for everything you made and what you used. Nothing that is corporate owned is legal to make without any written permission from them. This goes for bands and any brand name. I stay a way from them and turn down business cause of it. O loose a little money but not as much as I would if the brands came after me.

Its a magic posts, maybe he doesn't like the negative feedback. I think it looked good just got to watch what you post and create. In this world these companies are sue happy.

Hope they didn't think we were bashing, just trying to protect and the forum from legal issues.

I saw this post here last night. I didn't comment on it but I thought it might disappear from reading some of other comments.

wow - take a few days away to deal with some tv problems and come back to a redracted post.   I missed it :'( 

wow - take a few days away to deal with some tv problems and come back to a redracted post.   I missed it :'( 

Picture in your mind - video game consoles covered with copyrighted logos and designs cut from vinyl...  now you know...

That's what happens when you spend all your time doing actual work, you miss all the important stuff.

• Like 1