DrakeO

Mh 871 mk2 upper feed roller problem

I have a mh 871 mk2 got it few days ago and the feed rollers are not working. i got a replacement motherboard and still didn't fix it. took the left side off to look to see if belt was off track or motor was working . belt is fine and motor moves fine the upper track seems to be catching on something like gears grinding. please help me figuard this out or should i just send it back

check the set screws on the rollers - been known to come loose and cause similar problems

thanks i got it all apart as i speak. adjusted the screw and now seems like it may have fixed it but one problem im having is getting the plate back on right seems as the motor is in the way or something.. drive me nuts working on these damn cutters. should of stuck with my SC series i found ut eauer to work on. lol

i noticed on one i have got all the screws are way to tight and that maybe what cause lot of there problems just a thought

update fixed the rollers so if anyone else has this problem its the set screws on the rollers it was so tight the rollers wouldn't move a inch thanks dakotagrafx for the info

• Like 1

ok i don't wanna flood forums with my problems so ill post my other problem here. hope it gets help...

Ok i got every thing working now and running into new problem now that i'm getting cuts.I have search and looked every where for this problem and done every thing people said they did to fix it but still messed up. but when i go to cut out a decal it has some jagged edges and does  not cut/complete lines. I have checked the carriage, replaced blade twice adjusted blade and pressure. maybe its the settings in one of the programs i use? I been doing this for over a year now and started out with SC series and never had these kind of problems i had to down grade to the MH MK2 sereis and its been a living nightmare. I use Signcut Pro with SC and they sent me sure cuts alot pro 3 with MH and both programs seem to cut it different so maybe there is a problem there? i'm not used to MH and do not fully know all the details and setting need for the two programs

so could the problem cutting the incomplete cuts be in one of the settings? cuts out line fine but one blade lifts up to just the inner detail thats when the problem starts

I am a newbie, but after reading a bunch of posts to figure out my problem I have seen a lot of people suggest playing with the offset? Not sure if that will help.