wickedstangs

What File Format?

You have   Adobe Illustrator CS3,  why aren't you using it?    And save back to a version 8.eps.  Then import into Signblazer. 

You cannot just convert a jpeg file,  you have to vector the jpeg first.   with inkscape. Signblazer, A Illustrator or some other vector program.

• Like 3

You have   Adobe Illustrator CS3,  why aren't you using it?    And save back to a version 8.eps.  Then import into Signblazer. 

You cannot just convert a jpeg file,  you have to vector the jpeg first.   with inkscape. Signblazer, A Illustrator or some other vector program.

Mz Skeeter the file is already made in .AI what i was trying to do is remove a layer which is text and add a new text.. What do I save the file as?

in Illustrator save it as a version 8 eps file.  Then import it into Signblazer.

Signblazer will only import older versions.   Has not been upgraded for years.

post-3058-0-39421800-1374206460_thumb.jp

• Like 1

if it is a true vector file - ungroup and delete what you don't want = then add your text

in Illustrator save it as a version 8 eps file.  Then import it into Signblazer.

Signblazer will only import older versions.   Has not been upgraded for years.

I have CS6 now and it will not let me save in that format..

Here is the actual file I am trying to remove wicked stangs mustang club and just use the outline of the mustang and change it to a black color so I can cut for vinyl..

I also, want to put new text in it wickedstangs.com like below..

post-5398-0-17628700-1374206966_thumb.pn

strange x8 let me do it

How do you remove the background and change the lines to black so that either inkscape or signblazer can detect it...  The file you sent me is perfect but, can't remove the blue now..

time for you to learn to fish before the next project/

Did you mean to do it like this?

post-5398-0-69756200-1374208981_thumb.jp

How does this look..

post-5398-0-63804900-1374209377_thumb.jp

There must be a back story here I see Member Since 21 Jun 2009 . . . . something don't add up here.  you usually use the plotter to hang clothes on?

• Like 1

There must be a back story here I see Member Since 21 Jun 2009 . . . . something don't add up here.  you usually use the plotter to hang clothes on?

I don't do this for a living.. :)