bukuinc

How to cut final product for resale? (multiples)

So I havn't seemed to come across an efficient and precise way of doing this. Lets say I have an order of 50 3"X9" decals. I cut them and weed them, then apply my transfer tape. Now I'm left with a 24" wide by whatever length piece with all of my decals on it. How do I cut them out so that they are all even and ready to sell. I may be overly picky, but when I hand someone a stack of them, I want the all to line up perfectly haha. What's a good method for this? Also, what is a good transfer tape for resell decals? I'm using Oracle 651 vinyl and have been using whatever greenstar stuff shipped with my starter kit, but that is about to run out. Thanks in advance for the help!

This has made things so much nicer for me with cutting. I was using a contractors metal yard stick and an xacto, but this cut my trimming time a ton

http://www.uscutter.com/Mondo-Trimmer

Doing the windshield banners was taking me forever really hurting my profit on them, but with the mondo cutter it takes just a few seconds to cut out 5 of them

Never noticed that trimmer Monkey, this looks like it would be a pretty cool addition to the tool collection.