wickedstangs

Best Price for Oracal 651 10 Yards and Under (2013)

Where is the cheapest place to buy Oracal 651? And also, has great customer service, tech support, and shipping times?

best price uscutter, quickest would be any dealer in your area

Do you know why the 15" vinyl is punched?

Is punched so it  can also be used on the Sprocket gear, vinyl cutters like Gerber.  They have gears on each side of the machine, that go in those punched holes for even tracking.

• Like 1

Is punched so it  can also be used on the Sprocket gear, vinyl cutters like Gerber.  They have gears on each side of the machine, that go in those punched holes for even tracking.

Do they make a 15" that is not punched?

if you have a friction feed machine it really doesn't matter if it is punched or not - you just don't use the punched area

• Like 3

if you have a friction feed machine it really doesn't matter if it is punched or not - you just don't use the punched area

sometimes, I have run just a bit into the punched hole... :(

With their $9.99 flat rate shipping it's hard to beat their prices if you are ordering more than one roll. Only way to get 15" that isn't punched that I know of is to have a larger roll cut down. Like Dakota said, that part is under your pinch rollers anyway.

Even if you should find it cheaper the shipping would eradicate any savings. I ordered last week on Sunday night and had it Wednesday morning so it was actually like ordering Monday morning as they are closed Sunday.

sometimes, I have run just a bit into the punched hole... :(

then set your origin and size correctly - on the graphtec if finds the edge by the pinch rollers so it is never a problem - but on a value machine just set the size and origin correctly - you are still getting a full 15" of material

then set your origin and size correctly - on the graphtec if finds the edge by the pinch rollers so it is never a problem - but on a value machine just set the size and origin correctly - you are still getting a full 15" of material

I have to disagree on the full 15" of  usable material width.  The 15" includes the punched holes.   You are getting  approx 14 3/8"  or just a hair over, usable vinyl.   I just measured. I always thought it was screwy also, cause I used to purchase General Formulations 15" unpunched.  It really was 15" .

• Like 1

Alright, everyone just ordered some Vinyl and thanks for the great response, this is what makes it a great forum...

• Like 1

I have to agree on USCutter being the cheapest. Even the big auction site is ridiculously priced. Plus if you don't read. You only end up with 10 ft of vinyl not 10yrds for the same price.