gcextreme

Hat and Shirt Suppliers??

Looking into getting a heat press, one for shirts, another for hats.

USCutter only offers white/black hats???

Where can i get diff colored hats and shirts?  Who is a good supplier???

Thanks guys

Sanmar is my go to for hats and shirts and totes and .... Also check jiffyshirts.

• Like 1

I'll second that.

I placed an order after midnight on a Monday - got a qty discount - free shipping - the hats were delivered on Wednesday.  And they don't require a Federal Tax ID like Sanmar does, so those who aren't really a "business" can still order from them.

I find hat pricing better at blankshirts.com  I use both Jiffy and blankshirts for the tshirts.  both are great on shipping.... always here next day

I get the majority of my stuff from SanmarSanmar and Alpha Shirts, and I do get a lot of hats from Pacific Headwear.  Sanmar doesn't require a federal tax id - you just have to have a resale permit and business license to get wholesale pricing from them.  

Thats for a mn state tax id....i already have a fed and a mn state tax id.....

Just about any shirt from 100% cotton to 100% poly works goos. Just watch out for nylon, spandex, etc. These may give undesirable results.

Thanks...

Im looking to do my first shirt order..buying shirts and then the vinyl.

Im looking for just plain black t-shirts, in different sizes..mostly large to xxl.

Ive got a bunch of my motorcycle buds that want some with our chapters logo and their names on them.

I can do front and back right??

Im not sure where to buy shirts from and whats the best deal...

I buy from sanmar but jiffyshirts is good also. To do 2 sides press the first design peel back and flip, repeat. Most HTV is easy to work with. To tell if you have pressure/temp. right you should be able to see the texture of the fabric through the vinyl, if not you need to adjust either pressure and/or temp.

If your looking for camo hats try Walamart. I just bought some for $2.97 each and cheapest camo hats I was seeing online was $5. They have regular tree camo and Pink tree camo for the ladies

If your looking for camo hats try Walamart. I just bought some for $2.97 each and cheapest camo hats I was seeing online was $5. They have regular tree camo and Pink tree camo for the ladies

where did u see such hats at walmart??? i cant find any like that, just designer ones with stuff already on them for $10+...i cant find any plain empty hats there for $2.97!!

i will have to check out that department...i was just looking in the regular clothing section.

I have a friend who wants a tshirt done, but he's a bigger taller guy and wants a 3XLT shirt.....i dont want to buy a bundle of them, maybe 2-4 of them...i even checked walmart and all i can find is 3XL....no 3XLT ...and USCutter doesn't have anything either...and jiffyshirts doesnt either..

If you can't find them there try Sanmar. The camo hats are $3.99 but they are nice quality.

I went to Micheals today and they still had there adult and youth shirts on sale for $1.99. Grabbed up most of what they had. Seen someone else post about it (Joker I think...1 of the wolf guys)

Yeah i went around to 4 different stores looking at plain t-shirts...the cheapest i could find any were $4.99...

For camo shirts around here Dollar General has them for around $5. I pay more than that when I order them but I like to know that when I need them I can get them w/o hunting.

hobby lobby is just over $3.00 regular price. I hit there when I only need a couple shirts