gcextreme

Hat and Shirt Suppliers??

hobby lobby is just over $3.00 regular price. I hit there when I only need a couple shirts

no hobby lobby close to me...closest one is 1.5hrs away!

For camo shirts around here Dollar General has them for around $5. I pay more than that when I order them but I like to know that when I need them I can get them w/o hunting.

dont have any dollar generals around here, just Family Dollar...

Where can i find a black 3XLT shirt???

I have a buddy that wants a 3XLT shirt...and i cant find and T ones, just 3XL....

Ive looked on sanmar, jiffyshirts, at walmart and target....

Ok thanks....i see those on Jiffy listed as XLT, 2XT, 3XT....maybe he is meaning 3XT  instead of 3XLT???

If on sanmar don't look up black since they discontinued it on all their shirts in black. It is now jet black and the same thing but it won't show in a search for black. Part # PC61T

Ok i bought this cute/sexy little women's top from a local store, and i am trying to find some more online, but cant find it! the tag says "ambiance apparel" and then style #63884 RN# 53840, and i cant find it anywhere online!

Its a cute little cotton top with lace sleeves, theres plenty of chest and back room for htv designs, i think it may be called a belly top or something like that..