I just came across one of US CUTTER auctions on ebay for the LP II 31.5" unit with stand and SCAL software for 999.99 dollars and of course FREE shipping so I went to US CUTTER web site to see if the pricing was that as a norm and I find that the 31.5 is OUT OF STOCK and the costing is 399.99 +200.00 with stand which makes it 600.00 +9.00 shipping...Whats up with that?

I'm going to the bank this week to discuss mortgage options and depending on what they say I may need to sell some of my equipment. Hopefully that doesn't happen but you never know what they're gonna say.

I am sorry...its 900.00 pardon me ...I was on ebay looking at digital printers or dye versus pigment as in ink quality and so on, that's why I came across the auction and truthfully I found it rather shi__y way to do business on their scale...I made 1995 bucks this weekend and am lookin into a realitive reasonable costing for printing..NOT,,,,Them dam things are expensive...Keep'em...I will stick with crayons and color pencils or continue doing business with Mr Dakota......

• Like 1

+1 Dakota. No reason to spend all that money when I can sit back and wait for the mailman.

I sure read where a lot of people buy sol printers and either don't use them enought, don't maintain them or buy them thinking "I will run a few cleaning" and everything will be ok - lot and lots of those being made into parts machines now LOL.  with cutters if you don't use them no big deal but when you don't use, maintain a solvent printer it becomes scrap real soon - so even though there are a lot of them out there they are not accumulating nearly as fast as the cutters.   Heck read one this week the guy is buying on payments a new vs series and didn't have a clue on maint and has a big ole repair bill comming.  gotta love those rich kids that can throw away 20K plus.

Some people are a danger to themselves. Hoping we pick back up this week so i can spend some money on a display banner for the store. I'm hoping I hear good from the bank this week so I don't have to let go of some of my goodies but I found a nicer place and need to get out of here b4 I shoot someone.

• Like 1

Just got 2 new rolls of banner in Jay!  gotta get up at $am to take my daughter 3 hrs away to orientation tomorrow - so hold down the fort

Hey...When I bought the first cutter(Sign WareHouse) back in Nov, they sent me some banner material along with some other stuff which I never used, I have yet to this day un-rolled it , it doesn't look like a lot but be happy to send it to either of yall as I wont ever use it...Gimme a text number and will take a picture of it so you can decide if you want it or knot....

Just need to make some money to order 1. I went and looked at some land and a trailer yesterday so hopefully I'll be spending money on that soon. I paid my place off last year but after this last time of getting ripped off I think it may be time for a change on scenery. Besides the place I looked at is far enough out nobody would notice the gunshots if I caught em.

Petro I appreciate the offer but I buy banner in massive rolls and make my own. Post it up for sale and somebody will grab it. Easier to sell banner material than machines.

Just to clarify Dakota's not talking bout me lol. And yeah some people will buy anything like dad always says there's an idiot born everyday...

I just came across one of US CUTTER auctions on ebay for the LP II 31.5" unit with stand and SCAL software for 999.99 dollars and of course FREE shipping so I went to US CUTTER web site to see if the pricing was that as a norm and I find that the 31.5 is OUT OF STOCK and the costing is 399.99 +200.00 with stand which makes it 600.00 +9.00 shipping...Whats up with that?

A lot of ebay vendors will temporarily raise the price of an auction when they run out of inventory - it sames them from de-listing and re-listing the item when it's back in stock - they just put the price back where it belongs.  That way in case you were 'watch'ing the auction, it won't disappear.   I had added a USB NAS adapter that normally sells for $32.99 and one day I noticed it had shot up to $399.99 and when I emailed them, that was the answer I got.

• Like 1

Yeah that's pretty funny, the LP II 31.5 bundle is selling for 2000.00 but the picture states valued at 1200.00. Ok so I'm paying 800.00 more then it's worth?

I don't think so.

The 24 inch version with the bundle is only 500.

Well I hope that no one buys into the 900 dollar special as I see that as false advertising as in posting something they dont have in hopes no one is dumb enough to buy it and learn they bought AIR or...Buy-Me-Now and we'll get back to yo bro....That is not good business practice....

At that price they can get it sent air from China and still make they're money. 

ohhh..Me luv you long-time, you sendy mezzy money fo short-coming plastic sticky label maker, you fixxy now..love me long time...

You're so not right, you do know that don't you? Every time I walk by my LP2 I'm gonna think less of it now.

I always plan on making some ebay listings for extremely overpriced items. LOL or listing something normal priced with a shipping charge at five times the  cost of the item. Just kidding I won't do it but always think it is funny when I see an item listed for an absurd amount of money or shipping cost. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-HTC-Google-Nexus-One-Android-Phone-By-FEDEX-/220789704942?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item33681788ee

This phone commonly sells on ebay for $30 to $70 it is pretty old but has the "cool" factor because it's a Nexus. The auction says there are 10 available and 4 have been sold!