Sign in to follow this  
livinloudgraphics

signs blanks

hello im in the process of a sign estimate and looking for the blanks that go for the outdoor light up signs such as the one below does anyone know where i can get these from at a reasonable price. Ive been searching and come up with nothing in my area of North carolina  thanks for all your help on this

post-17596-0-31774600-1373597881_thumb.j

post-17596-0-73748200-1373597902_thumb.j

for the flat metal and street signs check with Grimco.com  They have a location in Dallas and at least one other (can't think of where it is off the top of my head)  but I use them a lot

Grimco has 1 I think in Charlotte. What part of NC are you looking for?

The lighted sign takes lexan according to what is in there now it could be flat or pan face ( formed ) I just checked the interweb and there are several sign suppliers across NC just put in wholesale sign suppliers .

The lighted sign takes lexan according to what is in there now it could be flat or pan face ( formed ) I just checked the interweb and there are several sign suppliers across NC just put in wholesale sign suppliers .

curious Dan, do you watch fast n loud?

Either Lexan or acrylic, and in some cases it's even possible to pull the letters off the existing faces.