Hello everyone,

I've been vinyl cutting for 3 months now and been learning every thing the hard way but good lessons have been learned. I have One older desktop and one new laptop that i bought so i wouldn't have to lug my desktop around to fleamarkets, tradeshows etc. So I was wondering, has anyone deactivated SCAL Pro on their Computer to use it on another. I am afraid of losing all my saved work on the program. Any information that ya'll can share would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Marc

Oh, I could have sworn it read that you could use on a 2nd but you would have to deactivate the 1st.. Ok I guess i need to go over this again. thanks for the reply

from UScutter website  for SCALP 3 Pro

One of the most unique benefits of Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is that, with the purchase of this software, you will receive one license that can be used simultaneously on TWO computers! And best of all, your license is good FOREVER! No renewal fees or expiration dates!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that it indeed worked, you def can run 2 scal pros at once. Sorry if it seemed like a noob question Thank you