Hoppy

Medical oxygen graphics

Hello everyone. I am doing a school project on patient education for home oxygen use. Looking to see if anyone has any EPS files that could relate to this topic.

Maybe a face with mask or nasal cannula,  O2 tanks, no smoking stuff, any funny medical cartoons. If you don't have graphics but can offer good ideas I am happy to receive those as well.

I am in RN school, and have early acceptance to an NP program. This will be one of many projects I use my equipment for.

Thanks in advance

SignBlazer has no-smoking graphics in the Library (DRAW menu, Signs/Safety Signs).

funny_quote_life_love_oxygen.jpg

• Like 1

and clean water, grandpa always said it will be one of the most important, expensive  commodities in the future

and clean water, grandpa always said it will be one of the most important, expensive  commodities in the future

Did you ever see Jessie Ventura's show where other countries are secretly stealing our water? Very interesting... You may have heard about it since you live near the great lakes?

Thanks for the help.

I have a couple no smoking, was just seeing if there was something different. I am a teach thru humor kind of guy, I love the cartoon above.

Really want to find a face with nasal cannula, tanks, elderly toting a tank basically more specific O2 stuff if anyone has some.

Thanks