Was wondering why my plotter sometimes cuts perfect and on others it seems to drag the blade and the vinyl gets caught on the blade and it looks terrible.

post-43414-0-66056600-1372903828_thumb.j

Ok I'll oil the blade. Some clipart it traces the same area a few times. Any way to stop that? What is the cut strip?

If you are using SCALPro , there is a multi-Cut that needs to be turned off in the cut window . The cut strip is the plastic strip that is under the area the blade cutting area . The blade is not supposed to ever touch it . Blade exposed too much will cause that & damage the strip .

I'm using sure cuts alot. Was looking for something in the menu already. Didnt see anything

When you press cut with cutter, a pop up will come up uncheck multi-cut.

I have at times cut an image or design that doesn't have clean edges or not well vectorized and the program will make multiple cuts of what it is seeing in the design causing that issue also.

Found it out boys. I had too many layers in the vector art photos. I just went to cut, then cut by color and de-selected the layers that were not the main ones and now all my pictures cut perfect.

• Like 1

Glad you got it sorted out, nothing worst than a mystery problem just to find out it was something very simple to fix.