definitivegraphix

Where to buy, and which brand?

Hello,

Im pretty new to the game, so what are some of the best websites to buy adhesive vinyl rolls? besides UScutter of course!

Im mostly going to be making decals for snowboard companies, and a few job signs here and there. Also maybe doing a few lettering/graphic jobs for different company vehicles ..... which brand or specific adhesive vinyl would you recommend?

Thanks!

Oracal and 3m for the best materials.  Don't snowboard companies generally set the graphics in the gel coat when manufacturing them?

Oracal and 3m for the best materials.  Don't snowboard companies generally set the graphics in the gel coat when manufacturing them?

I meant decals as in stickers for different companies to sell and give away for promotional use ...

but thanks! ill probably go with Oracal. Any other sites to use when purchasing? anything cheaper than Uscutter?

with the shipping you won't find any cheaper -the $9 on all orders makes it the cheapest- compare with adjantage, fellers, grimco, SW, others have a better selection but none beat the price with shipping

We order all of our vinyl from USC.  Can't beat their shipping price, and it always gets here very quickly.  Great quality as well.  The only time that would change for us, would be if we need something quickly, Wensco is 10 minutes from here, so we'll go there if we need it in a hurry.

USCUTTER with the $9 shipping is the best and fast delivery. I pretty much found out pricing for Oracal is about the same places are $5 to $15 more. You can also look at the big auction site sometimes you can get a deal seems its getting harder to though. I like 3M film it's nice and thin I forget the mil though. Stay away from the cheap china/ hobby vinyl on eBay I learned the hard way. If the deals too good run from it. Again stuck with Oracal, and 3M like Dakota said and USCutter for ordering, and or signwarehouse they carry something's USCutter doesn't.

for the vehicles make sure to use a cast material  . . . .like oracal 751 or better.  you will find the difference per decal is pennies compared to house brands and off brands but the quality difference a year later is priceless

Sweet deal landing corporate decal contracts when your new to the vinyl business. Dakotagrafx is set up to print and contour cut which a lot of the high end stuff will need to be. I have had him print for me and recommend his services. 

• Like 1

Another vote for Dakota for print work. Whenever I need something he is fast and reasonable. Also quality is top notch.

Jay

• Like 1

I don't do as much advertising for my own business. :rolleyes:

• Like 1