Popeye

SB Pro locks up on cut print

I'm trying to contour cut on my PCut 630 using SB Pro..

Every time I try to "cut a print" it locks up the software.

Thanks for the help

Had you been successful doing this before?

If so, was there any change you made to the computer system?

No, I haven't... never really had a problem with the software before until trying this feature

Reading into your post .... it sounds like you have Elements and trying to cut with the Pro/Hot Shot demonstration stuff . You can design in the higher end versions that can be accessed in Elements , but you can't save the file or cut from it . Am I guessing close ? More info is needed to help .

Reading into your post .... it sounds like you have Elements and trying to cut with the Pro/Hot Shot demonstration stuff . You can design in the higher end versions that can be accessed in Elements , but you can't save the file or cut from it . Am I guessing close ? More info is needed to help .

His signature says otherwise,,,, Roger,  just throwing that out there,  because I noticed it.. 

SB 6.0.11 Pro w/dongle

• Like 1

Correct.. I have Pro w/Dongle.

Another thing is the jog buttons operate the carriage and roller completely backwards.

I tried the same thing using a version of elements I have... same driver... same file. The jog buttons work correctly and after I set the reg marks and tell it next

it give another window asking for redeye offset.. I set that to 0.001 and hit cut and it does.

Not sure why they are not the same and why it doesn't work correctly with Pro.. 

Good catch Skeet , Thanks . In that case " i dunno " ... SignBlazer Elements freezes on me at times also . But every software I have tried does that at times . SCALPro & SB seems to do it when I go back and forth from design to cut screen amd make many changes . Probably a combination of all the stuff I have going on my computer while designing :) . It is not a problem , I know to deal with it .  

I would suggest to contact member " Moby " Mike O'Brian , who services and sells higher end SignBlazer products . Seems to me he sells Pro/HotShot with dongle for $500 . He is involved in developing the evolved SB software .

YW . No support forum . Still working on releasing it ,