I have a Creation Pcut 630 with Sign Blazer Pro.

I would like to be able to contour cut different printed items. If a mounted a small

Laser pointer on my machine and purchased Sure Cuts A lot Pro.. would the laser point II driver work on my machine?

Thanks in advance for the help

If you purchased, Flexistarter 10,you could contour cut with the Pcut.  You don't need a laser with Flexistarter 10.  It measures from the blade and has an interactive program in the software for contour cutting.  Can be had on the big auction site for under $130.

Thanks for the information.. I should be able to do the same thing with SB Pro but every time I try to "cut a print" the software

locks up..

Anyone running Flexistarter with a Pcut that contour cuts?

This forum member Boosted, has not been on since 2012,  but his video is still active. He had a Pcut, and was using Flexistarter 8.6 with contour cutting.  Flexistarter 10 is out now. It also has the contour cutting feature.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/30809-contour-cutting-with-flexistarter-86/?hl=%2Bflexistarter+%2B8.6+%2Bcontour+%2Bcutting

Looks like it should work then.. do they have a trail version?

I'd like to be sure before I buy ANOTHER program :)

Thanks for all the help!

Your welcome....No, there is no trial.. 

I have used Flexistarter for years,  Never had a problem locking up. 

I'm not having any luck finding it for that price. Any suggested vendors?

Thanks again for all the help

This auction has 59  minutes  at $119.00    right now ,  If you can't get that one at a fair price,  go for the next one.. They keep putting them up   I have purchased 2 there.    They have switched to cloud now..  With no dongle.   You should get it right away  Or no cloud,  .. SAI is switching most to cloud. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FlexiStarter-10-vinyl-cutter-FlexiSign-Flexi-Starter-w-contour-cutting-Cloud-/281128486521?pt=US_Image_Video_Audio_Software&hash=item4174904679

Here is one with the dongle still,, 2 days on the auction right now.  Starting at $110.00  If you don't get it at a good price,  wait til the next one,  they post them all the time. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLEXI-10-Software-for-Vinyl-Sign-Cutting-Plotters-Dongle-Key-Contour-Cutting-/370844852611

skeeter is right get the dongle version while you can!

How do you resell a "cloud" version?  ,  just curious...  I'm not familiar with "cloud" software...

I am running flexi-cloud and still need my dongle. 

This is what I am reading on the Flexistarter ad

1. After you win the auction, you will receive a register email from us with all your license information.

2. Then you need visit SAi cloud website and registger your unique license code and download the latest version of flexistarter.   So there is no dongle.

Ya I don't know. I upgraded from flexi 10.5 to cloud, still need dongle. I also purchased on a separate date designer cloud, and that came with the dongle. Do not know if new ones do or don't. 

maybe it is just the starter that doesn't need the dongle  - might not be worth it for the money compared to the full pro version . . . . just thinking out loud

Well,  I do have a legal version of Flexistarter 8.5 and it does not have a dongle. It does have user Id and password though... But it came with disc from SAI.  You just have to at least be on the internet 1 time in 15 days to keep it active.  But I always had it on a computer connected wireless.   8.5 was the only version I had heard, that was like that.  Now lately,, I keep seeing "cloud." 

cloud have to do with options in the program, conectivity to outsource files from bad wraps and many other things remotely, you're given a couple gigs of server space extra,very large logo libraries, the ability to send customers previews that they can mark up and you get it imported right into your program, and alot of other cool features.

Happy 4th!

Which program is better, sure cuts a lot pro or flexistarter?