Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

In Memory Of...

Does anyone have anything really nice looking that is In Memory of....

My little sister just had a good friend pass away from a number of problems, she was getting ready to enter highschool next year so to say she went early is an under statement. She had multiple things wrong such as the Flu, Staff infection, and a number of other things. Anyways to spare you a long story Im looking for something that is nice looking in order to make for my sister to put inside their lockers or for her friends to place on car windows.

The girls name was Erin Page if anyone wants to put something together.

Thank You for all your help.

Guest fivestar

WW I've got some nice ones at the store but I won't be there until Monday.  I will post them then if it's not too late for you.

I am very sorry to hear about that. I can't help but just say a prayer.

I'm so sorry to hear about Erin, how tragic.

I'll look to see what I may have.....is there anything in particular you had in mind??

Jenny

Like everyone else here in East Tenn..I had been following the story in the paper,and had really hoped she would pull through. It is a good thing that you are doing. I lost a very good friend when I was 16 (Car wreck) and I know that kids feel losses like this very deeply.

For all of you who don't know him,Josh is a really nice guy who deserves everything he gets.

Thanks BannerJohn,

I appreciate all the help everyone offers.  You were the one who helped me get all my equiptment and I really appreciate that. When I get a little more time Im going to try and come hang out with ya for a while. Im stilll learning and Im sure you could show me alot with the software.

Thanks everyone.

My son - at the age of 18 - lost 4 friends in 5 months.  Tragic can't even begin to describe it.  How do you explain to a teenager how to handle death??  I'm so sorry for Erin's family & friends. 

Kids - girls especially - tend to gravitate towards butterflies as symbols.  I'm at work now, but I'll put something together for you to look at when I get home tonight.  A butterfly actually holds a special meaning with death and is often used in funeral services where children are present so they can better understand.  Here's one poem that may seem fitting... and if you use a butterfly image, a notecard can accompany the stickers...

Butterfly Memorial Poem

A rush of wings

they flutter high

to touch the sun

and kiss the sky

A butterfly

is with us now

No more a caterpillar

upon a leaf

Erin, with angel wings,

A soaring butterfly

With us they sing

by Lili Pintea-Reed copyright 2002

Edited 8:30pm:

After arriving home, I wanted to create something that was "Erin".  So I did a little research and found that she was very involved in her faith and loved CareBears.  I thought it fitting for the Funshine Bear to be used - as it is quite obvious that Erin radiated happiness wherever she went.  And how fitting that the CareBear carry a cross. 

of=50,442,442

post-1836-12986516639501_thumb.jpg

post-1836-12986516674653_thumb.jpg

Love the Carebear you made up for Erin.  How perfect to use some of the things she loved.