Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

Greenstar sublimation paper

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on the Greenstar sublimation paper. I was thinking about trying some but wanted to see if anyone has experience with it.

Jay

Royal feels like posterboard. Been buying it by the roll from bestblanks if I remember correctly.

texprint-R for my ricoh but have heard great things about the image right I think from Bill

Just need to get it in quick and was thinking of trying it but there's no time savings if it ends being junk.

I got some from cactuswrap people direct for the ricoh it - worked fine but was about the same price as the texprint-r in the end.  they are only about 1.5 hrs away so usually gets here in 2 days  :wacko:

Just took an order for 30 car flags, 2 sided and realized I don't have enough paper in to do them all. I hate having to order just paper through bestblanks because of the ungodly shipping they charge.

I've been using predominately Royal brand paper purchased from this ebay vendor - http://www.ebay.com/sch/starsubpress/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

For the Grand size (13"x19") pages, I ordered a stack of EZ-Trans from LRI - http://www.laserreproductions.com/Sublimation-Transfer-Paper-EZtrans.html

Shipping times from both places have been good and S&H prices were reasonable.

Last time I ordered from LRI it took over a week to get here. But I do need another roll of mates also I may have to try them again

If I haven't heard anything positive about this stuff by Monday I'm going with bestblanks because of the time crunch. Next uscutter order I do I'll get some to try just ot see.