AAndrews19

Quick job today (another ext. comp. truck)

I have done a handful of these trucks now. This guy is by far my best return customer. He sent one of his new guys over this morning to get the logo on his truck. I did both doors and the tailgate. Typically we throw the number and website on the side of the bed, but for whatever reason they didn't want to on this one. I think it's probably because of the amount of smoke this truck puts out.

It doesn't show well in the photos, but the brown color is Oracal 951 Metallic Copper. That stuff looks really good in the sunlight.

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice looking design and font. I agree the pictures make it look like a bland orange. Based on the Oracal swatch book I have I bet the color looks pretty good.

Very nice looking design and font. I agree the pictures make it look like a bland orange. Based on the Oracal swatch book I have I bet the color looks pretty good.

The font is modcon. I think I purchased it off Myfonts.com when I first did the logo. Customer saw the font somewhere and absolutely had to have it.

Nice and clean. Did you create their logo for them?

Nice abd clean. Did you create their logo for them?

Yes I did. I gave them 4 initial designs to choose from... Figures they picked the one I liked the least. Plus side is it is probably the most 'vinyl-friendly' design out of the designs, which is good, because I've done a lot of work for these guys.