You guys are of great help!!!!!!!

I'm wanting to gather up more design elements than comes with SCALP. The ones I found on the web will not open on my computer because of the kind of files they are. I think they are made to go with high end commercial grade software. Is there any way I can get my computer to read these so I can use them with SCALP?

Thanks a bunch!

What file format are they? Most likely there is a converter program out there that can convert them to something SCALP can open.

I don't usually say to much here because I am still learning myself, but I would like to suggest to anyone who has not yet done so, to download and install Sigblazer. It has a bunch of good design elements you can export to other programs, and a good import / export function. Even if you don't cut with it, it can be a big help.

Morton

• Like 1

These are .eps files. My computer will not even install, just unzipped and stuck there.

EPS is a pretty standard vector file and most cutting software should be able to open it. There are different version of EPS files though and older software may not be able to open the newer EPS files. There are tons of programs out there that can open EPS files and save off as something else, or as an older format. Just do a google search and you should find plenty of free programs that will help you out.

Make sure you are running the latest version of sure cuts alot, it will open eps files. The old version that comes on the cd with your cutter will not open eps files.

You can get the latest version here