Sign in to follow this  
Friedrich07

First Crack at Lanyards

Yes cut vinyl and I get my lanyards through One stop Inc, Fantastic pricing under $1 each when you buy in sets of 12

Heat press vinyl is a ton easier on small detail like that.

Hmm.... 100% polyester...  I wonder how well dye sub would work on that bumpy surface?   I bought a set of 10 lanyards from Conde that were a little shorter and slightly cheaper, but you had to assemble them yourself - they were made from very smooth polyester fabric...

I might have to order a set and try them out - worst case I can put Siser on them instead...

Very nice work! I may have to pick up a few of those and make some promo items to hand out. Is that Siser easyweed you used?

Yeh heat press vinyl is nice. I used a Roland gx24 with a 60deg blade. Not sure how the dye sub would work let me know if you try it though.

Damn, I don't have the patience for fine weeding like that. I most likely would have went with screen print transfers.

Very nice.

You can't sublimate on dark colors If they make them in white or some light colors I would think it would work great

They are available in a variety of colors, including white, so dye sub is possibkeu, just not sure if it will work well on such a rough surface.