MadHatterGraphix

What's in your installation toolbox?

Well La-Dee-Daa...I just take some duct tape and put what I need and duct-tape them to the wifes mid-drif and line everything up going around her so if I require anything I simply command her to TURN...Turn..or Reverse...There now here I have saved 20.00 bucks at least and I dont worry about where my ness'ry tools are...American Brains out-source any WalMart...BooYahh

• Like 2

Petro that is funny, so when you want to tighten or loosen a screw you duct tape the right bit to her feet and tell her to turn left or right? lol

Just wrap a rope around her and pull like your startin a lawn mower.

Well La-Dee-Daa...I just take some duct tape and put what I need and duct-tape them to the wifes mid-drif and line everything up going around her so if I require anything I simply command her to TURN...Turn..or Reverse...There now here I have saved 20.00 bucks at least and I dont worry about where my ness'ry tools are...American Brains out-source any WalMart...BooYahh

Youbeen watching too much of the Red Green show lol

• Like 2

bucket grabbing what I think I will need that time - forget stuff that way now and then but hey - it works for the most part LOL

I apologize for givin the wrong impression: Being a modern Social Deva I didn't want to give away my trade secret butttt....I think I can trust you-all...I am prone to use Velcro at which I attach to her long legs at which I run 2 rows up to her knees and on the inside back down to right to ankle level where as I can attach my ness'ry tools when needed but I made a point(pun) to close the razor cutters as they do tend to slice and dice if stooping down or kneeling but Velcro is my secret and know you-all know...

Petroman2012 - try having her wear fishnet stockings, you can weave the tools through the netting...

Geez...if you saw her in fishnet you'd ask where'd the fish go...nayyyy...she catch's me makin lite of her hair legs its my arse for sure...good thing ya'll don't know her face page...