tgbvinyl

Employees only sign

I know I could easily make one, but i was wondering if anyone had a nice one they would like to share, be nice to see what creativity ideas other have made, i've searched and didn't find any.

Ted S.....  Laffin my ass off.....  I thought it was funny too...!!!!

I woulda laughed my ass off if it were me you did it to as well......

I was just posting that link because it's funny, not to be rude. 

Is funny, Only because the site you sent me to.

:ph34r:

Naaa ... That is funny , actually Hilarious !!! I don't care who you are ... ( is that copyrighted/trade marked by Larry the cable Guy :huh:? :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

That is hilarious. Going in my bookmarks folder for sure

Naaa ... That is funny , actually Hilarious !!! I don't care who you are ... ( is that copyrighted/trade marked by Larry the cable Huy :huh:? :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

HEY ROGER, You are the guy who gave me idea for my big green font!  B)

• Like 1

Heres the one I made for the company who wanted it, using a font they use all over there store...

post-24081-0-23987700-1371780252_thumb.j

• Like 1

Glad I have a positive influence :) . I wish everybody would at least use a bigger size . Makes reading much easier on the eyes :thumbsup: 

Heres the one I made for the company who wanted it, using a font they use all over there store...

Nice.  What font is that?  I like it a lot.

I said I searched, I was looking to see what other people on THIS forum came up with...

but thanks.  :blink: 

Well you said you "searched" but you didn't say where you searched. I assumed you meant you searched this forum.

I posted that to give you some ideas of what you can create, but you're welcome :wacko:

I really need to get into see the eye Dr, I constantly find myself leaning in close to the screen to see. 

I wear glasses and have to do the same with the itty bitty sized font . I have a 21" moniter that is just over an arm's length away from me .  Maybe John or another Administrator could make the default font size bigger ?? The fonts are a 14 and I use size 18 ;) .

Nice.  What font is that?  I like it a lot.

The font is called light font...

Well you said you "searched" but you didn't say where you searched. I assumed you meant you searched this forum.

I posted that to give you some ideas of what you can create, but you're welcome :wacko:

Sorry I was grumpy the other day! The fact you replied to my post I should be thankful!    :rolleyes: 

Glad I have a positive influence :) . I wish everybody would at least use a bigger size . Makes reading much easier on the eyes :thumbsup: 

I agree, I dont like hurting my eyes trying to read! 

Thanks TGB!

* Edited to add... I can't find it, there are a bunch of fonts that come up when I search it.  Even WhatTheFont isn't showing it.  Hmmm.