Sign in to follow this  
vandal_tbh

Hello from Vandal!

I just bought a 25" PCUT off eBay, although it hasn't arrived yet.  I must admit that a big part of my decision to buy it was based on this forum.  I've never seen a forum (of any kind) with so many kind and helpful people.  This is a huge resource, especially for a beginner like myself.  I look forward to getting the cutter and learning from all your experience.  Hopefully someday I can help out the beginners!

Guest fivestar

Welcome Vandal and yes before you know it you will be helping out the newbies.  When I got my cutter around a yr and half ago, I didn't have a clue how to use mine.  It is really pretty simple to use, the software is the hardest part to learn.

welcome....when I got MY first cutter these forums didn't exist. NObody would tell me crap. Virtually NO support. So I did what I always do...made every mistake possible and learned from them. It took awhile.

THAT is why I like helping people on here.

One of these days somebody is gonna write a book about how to use a cutter...everything you need to know. But I'm not standing on one leg waiting.

Welcome - I too was very impressed with the forum - Only been a member for a little while - looking forward to helping where I can! :o