MadHatterGraphix

Whats your music are you stuck on listening to?

The new Amon Amarth cd...it's amazing!  I like Dion, too, though...haha...but mostly a metalhead!

• Like 2

The new Amon Amarth cd...it's amazing!  I like Dion, too, though...haha...but mostly a metalhead!

Good Choice.

I am not one sided on anything I have very varied views and interest and it crosses over to my music . I have always loved any good music and lots of times something someone says makes a song come to mind. My first choice was old rock but I would listen to Merle Haggard ,Johnny Cash ,George Jones etc. even when I was young I also like southern rock . I guess a better Summary would be I like music of all types . PS ..... I don't consider rap as music it should be classified as a inhumane punishment .

• Like 3

Cruel and unusual come to mind when I hear it blasting outside the store.

• Like 1

Reviving this thread....

Been listening to mostly Winds of Plague and Born of Osiris lately...I'm a headbanger lol

That's a tough one....I have such an eclectic collection that it almost makes no sense. Everything from Johnny Cash and Roger Miller to AC/DC and the Cult. Outcast, Adam Ant, Cinderella, Everclear, The Kinks, Old Kiss, Nazareth, Wallflowers, Steve Winwood, Jet.... Basically I like most of the iconic big hits since the 60's. Some certain bands I take a special liking to and have their albums but since the advent of itunes I mostly buy one song or another here and there. 

I was a carhop at my mother's Drive In, at 9 years old...It resembled the old Dog N' Suds. This was late 50's early 60's, for 5 years.  Of course that was when the Wurlitzer Jukeboxes were playing... When they changed the records my Mom got to keep them, she had boxes and boxes of the old 45's.  Elvis, Conway, Eddy Arnold, Jim Reeves,  Johnny Cash, Everly Brothers, Connie Francis, Brenda Lee, Patsy Cline, anyone popular back then, and even unpopular,   When my mom got ill, and we were cleaning out her house, that was the only thing I asked for,  All those records,  So, I have a huge collection of great music, many still in the photograph sleeves,  actually those sleeves can be worth more than the records themselves.  I also have a console record player to play them on...   So, I grew up at an early age listening to rock n' roll, and older country,  but rock n' roll is still my favorite....

• Like 2

Having burnt out on music from the seventies and album oriented rock radio, I've recently made a transition to small college "GLOBE" radio and "World Café". More often than not they play new indie along with tracks from Elvis Costello, The Clash, etc... that ain't too bad. It almost gives me new hope for our youth after suffer'n those pizz'd at the world headbang'n Korn years........  

Rammstein.....Godsmack....Nazareth(early moring dew).....Combichrist(Electrohead)....New Joe Walsh.......009 Sound System....Korn(Coming Undone and Thoughtless)

....Nazareth(early moring dew).....

My fav Nazareth song is This Flight Tonight, Morning dew was good too and I think every headbanger in the world likes Hair of the Dog. That's just some good old rock baby!

WildGoose:My fav Nazareth song is This Flight Tonight, Morning dew was good too and I think every headbanger in the world likes Hair of the Dog. That's just some good old rock baby!

You sir have good taste...There are 2 versions of THIS FLIGHT TONITE...Both are good but the 1 makes my skin crawl listening the percission and strong bass line...I still play behind LOVE HURTS as I love the sustain and a touch of reverb old style....Geeze now I wanna just go listen...
  • Like 1

Zepplin, three dog night, bto, jefferson starship, ccr, grand funk railroad, grateful dead and most country from the seventys on if it has a good beat and rythm I like it.

• Like 2