Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

3 hours left

If not at least it's paid for and doesn't eat anything on the shelf.

• Like 1

Don't feel alone I posted my spare cutter on a vinyl forum that I think are visited by old farts anyway, they want to trade my cutter for 2 dead possum's and 3 road kill frogs...Now isn't there a limit on road kill frogs in certain states?

• Like 1

At least you had an offer. Wasn't that long ago a broke cutter would of brought $100. Times they are a changin

I am really surprised - a couple of years ago they both would have been snagged up - you are right about times are a changin - heck even a year ago that graphtec would have brought an extra couple hundred.

40 minutes left and no bids. Glad I didn't start it at 99 cents.

If this is the way things are going for cutters I'm glad I'm not the 1 who just bought uscutter

Actually people are buying USCutters cause of warranty, no warranty it seems nobody wants to take a chance. It happens however I think nobody is really buying or leasinge or renting atleast that's what I heard.

From what I've read about DOA's I'd rather but a tested used cutter

Swing and a miss. Maybe I should donate it to a youth group or something and get the tax write off. Still can't believe I can't sell a good working cutter for $100.

actually hold onto it and sell it in the the fall.  you will have better luck if past trends hold true.  Marcus is a smart man and knew when to ditch the company and move on.  there is still a market for cut graphics - we all sell a ton of them - but the market is getting very saturated with cheap cutters

Don't feel alone I posted my spare cutter on a vinyl forum that I think are visited by old farts anyway, they want to trade my cutter for 2 dead possum's and 3 road kill frogs...Now isn't there a limit on road kill frogs in certain states?

Watch the old fart stuff you whipper snapper.....sounds like a good trade to me lol . And besides you are only as old as you feel damn I must be 125 years old

Saw 2 road kill possums and an armadillo while I was riding today. Funny you said that.

on those frogs - are they ran over the head or did they actually hit the legs?

just hoping the good meat didn't get ground in the pavement.  PS back in the 60's it was fun to put a big bullfrog in mailboxes - seems to have lost something now but was fun then

Quote > back in the 60's it was fun to put a big bullfrog in mailboxes - seems to have lost something now but was fun then <

That was good fun but probably would be punishable as Cruel & Unusual or Crimes against Nature, or even a Terrorist Act these days!

Somebody around here is playing mailbox baseball. I've see a few victims in the last couple days about a mile from me. I used to think that was fun until I realized mailboxes aren't free.

You ain't kiddin' there... prices them today. 18 to 26 bucks for the metal regular and large!