Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

3 hours left

My box is holding up but I work on cars at the house in my spare time and 1 particular rollback driver seems to aim for the post it's on. Had to put it back up 2 times so far this year.

My box is holding up but I work on cars at the house in my spare time and 1 particular rollback driver seems to aim for the post it's on. Had to put it back up 2 times so far this year.

you need a length of railroad rail - that will make him more carefull

I can just see him hit a big ole steel pipe coming out of the ground, last time he dragged my box 20' before the 4x4 got in front of his wheels and he realized something wasn't quite right.

You kids are sumthin else.... I went out and found 3 road kill frogs and pluged in the AC adaptor I bought for my gittar funny-sound-box and touched there fore heads and DAM they came back, jumppin all over the dam place, now I cant catch'em and the old lady is pisted that there are 3 frogs loose in the house...Cant win for loos'in....

These people who reside in Rayne(look it up) take Frogs seriously, many yards have stautes of them in from, there is a metal statue of a big frog coming into Rayne off I-10

I could see zombie frogs riiiiiiibbbbbiiiitttt riiiiiibbbbbbiiiiiiit lol isn't Rayne like the frog capital of the world or something?

on those frogs - are they ran over the head or did they actually hit the legs?

Dakota, you thinkin dinner. :huh::lol:  :lol:  :lol:  that was my first thought.

You'll have to put design skills to work on the sheets with a sharpie like the rest of em.

• Like 1

I can see myself walking around mumbling just loud enough to be heard " I don't care what they say, there shouldn't be water coming in like that.

• Like 1

Self promotion and self preservation all in 1.

post-40404-0-14317400-1371513530_thumb.j

• Like 1