Sign in to follow this  
Nu Image

Anyone on here print corrugated yard signs?

Wondering if anyone on here does any printing on corrugated yard signs. Have a customer looking for some and was thinking if I could get them printed for a decent price it would be easier than using vinyl. They are looking at one color, two sides 18"x24".

If anyone does let me know and I will contact you.

Thank you

If your main business, is cutting vinyl... I'd go with that, just because it'll show off some of your work.  We're doing 10, double sided, 3 color yard signs, and while it would have been much easier to have them printed, we decided to do the cut vinyl to show off our work.  Will I regret it?  Probably after the first sign.  lol

I with Timnang on this. One color wouldn't be worth printing unless the design is a weeding nightmare.

• Like 1

Yea the more I think about it, you are right. I don't do too many yard signs. What is the ballpark going rate for something like that?

I charged $25 per sign, for what we're doing.  A little lower than I probably could/should have charged, but it's for a long time friend, and I wanted to be able to use this job as a stepping stone (it's the first BIG job we've been hired to do), something to put in our portfolio, and great practice as well.  

18x24 one color go for $17 in my area. 

I have done as many as 20 with vinyl and I have the system down pat...used to take me all day for 10 now I can do 20 before lunch.

• Like 1

Sounds like you got yourself a speedpress, John?  Please, enlighten us!

Wow, Im not charging enough.  I am doing like 16 24x18's and 33 18x12's  with a horse, letters and arrows for our upcoming Mustang car show. Also a 3' x 5' banner with vinyl and a printed logo on it.

All of the signs are black vinyl with a few double sided. And this is the banner

431842_522840331113552_272528736_n.jpg

Nice.  One sided, single color would definitely be the cheaper option.  These guys own a tree service company, so they wanted the tree to be brown & green... they weren't interested in a single color, even to save some money.  More hassle for me, but more money for me also.

I get $12 1 side and $21 2 sides. That's for 18x24 coroplast and yeah you'll LOVE doing them en mass. I did 64 last week and still see them when I close my eyes.

Sounds like you got yourself a speedpress, John?  Please, enlighten us!

no speed press. I just have done so many it gets easier. Mainly, I weed and tape everything...line it up in the order it goes on, and slap it on dry with a big squeegie. Production style

• Like 1

I really need a big squeegee. I do them 4" at a time

All of the signs are black vinyl with a few double sided. And this is the banner

431842_522840331113552_272528736_n.jpg

love the design and colors

I've seen MyUSABanner.com on craigslist advertising their ability to do printing directly onto coro for really cheap ---  $1.79 each.

Under four bucks for full color.

100            200
1 color       1.94           1.79
2 color       2.87           2.25
3 color       3.61           2.73   
Full           4.98           3.69

I've seen MyUSABanner.com on craigslist advertising their ability to do printing directly onto coro for really cheap ---  $1.79 each.

Under four bucks for full color.

100            200

1 color       1.94           1.79

2 color       2.87           2.25

3 color       3.61           2.73   

Full           4.98           3.69

I would bet there is a setup fee on that .

The 1 color, 2 color, and 3 color ones are screen printed. Only full color is digital. Thats about going rate for the smaller coro signs.

I do printed yard signs all the time.  I like the digital printed versus screenprint unless its 2 colors or less on over 100