MadHatterGraphix

Throwing away my MH

There was an MH series with stand, software and a little vinyl on Craigslist in my area for a couple months, they wanted $600 for it! Couldn't help but laugh that they were really hoping to get that much because they never dropped the price. 

There is a lot of that crap on craigslist Ted - Hoping to get un uninformed person to spend way too much but there are usually some good deals on roland and graphtecs if you watch carefully - use searchtempest to search all craigslist within a certain distance from you helps

I get some when I do a full search however most that I find they want the same price as a new one so why bother. I can get a new roland for the same price with warranty.

you have to be persistant - I have bought and sold many cutters from CL - it is a search and a journey - not a one time look though

Your new puppy is normally brainwashed to adhere to fantastic morals

I know it's spam but that's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. I came home last night 2 dogs got out of the back fence and one dog was stuck in the window next to the ac trying to get out that way. I wish mine were brainwashed like that.

This is all SEO spam, they're trying to get their links on as many pages as possible to trick Google and Bing into thinking "Wow, they must be really special if ALL of these websites are linking back to them!".

Best thing to do is report it ASAP and get the post deleted before Google or Bing get a chance to crawl these pages...

• Like 1

But I really wanted to buy the puppy brainwasher. I almost fell over laughing at my 8 month old black lab stuck between the ac and the window frame last night, couldn't get in or out just caught in the act.

But I really wanted to buy the puppy brainwasher. I almost fell over laughing at my 8 month old black lab stuck between the ac and the window frame last night, couldn't get in or out just caught in the act.

LOL only a lab - mine is almost 6 and barely any better

I try to tell people when they holler about what a dog or cat did that these animals are like children who have never had to grow up and sometimes they forget how big or how destructive they can be. I'm gonna have to lock the puppies outside during the day because I can't afford to keep buying pillows. It looks like a blizzard in the house every time they get hold of 1.

I try to tell people when they holler about what a dog or cat did that these animals are like children who have never had to grow up and sometimes they forget how big or how destructive they can be. I'm gonna have to lock the puppies outside during the day because I can't afford to keep buying pillows. It looks like a blizzard in the house every time they get hold of 1.

Brinkley was about 5 yrs old when we could finally trust him out at night and when we was away.  I have never had another dog I had to crate more than a couple of weeks to a month on the hard headed dalmation.  Labs are special.

I have a black lab that doesn't like to play fetch, I thought all labs loved to play fetch. She also rarely plays with any of her toys and the only thin she's ever tried to chew on that she wasn't supose to was a stuffed bear. Got her a giant stuff bunny to chew on and she wouldn't touch it. Sat in her toy box for almost 2 years then one day she started playing with it and had it tore up after about 2 weeks.

My oldest lad doesn't like water, what kind of retriever doesn't like water?

wow you two - mine loves water, tears apart even kong toys in a very short time - stuffed bunny I would give about 1/2 hr if he was lazy that day.  doesn't chew on furniture thank goodness but toys are obviously meant to be destroyed.  for a year I held a site I wanted to develop called testedlabtough and was going to show how long each toy survived with pictures.  never found the time though.  wrote to kong and showed them these and they responded you should just play with your toys with the dog and not leave him with them LOL.  Retreiving isn'a  problem, getting it back is the trick.  it quickly becomes keep away

the Wubba toys pictured are ballistic nylon, lasted maybe an hr.

it does take him maybe 2 more hrs to rip the rest of the nylon off and destroy 1/3 of the rubber underneath that is supposed ot be destruction proof

post-2742-0-99305100-1372869057_thumb.jp

Mine loves water as in a pond or lake but hates the hose and refuses to go out in the rain.

ours has a thing for sprinklers, creating a mug hole around it any time we try to water the lawn

post-2742-0-15235000-1372873139_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-90936600-1372873144_thumb.jp

My pups seem fine in the rain, but Lee never liked it and I can't say for lakes or ponds because he's just too damn mean to take anywhere. Pitbulls have nothing on Lee when it comes to agression.

This whole place has gone to the dogs. (well maybe just this post)

Yeah, however it started out as m hating on the MH guess that cutter went to the dogs too?

yeh it got worse about 2 years ago - not sure what they changed but it wasn't for the better

That cutter went to the dogs long before this thread.

That cutter went to the dogs long before this thread.

post-24492-0-26597900-1372878585_thumb.j

He'll be here all week, folks.  Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress!

• Like 2