Sign in to follow this  
xpaperman

Banner Condition.... Take 2

I put the career on hold for a couple of weeks - now we need to get a forum camping trip together - will be in southern indiana at Brown county state park labor day weekend for those in the area.

i think if we change "forum camping trip" to "Vinyl Convention" we can write it off on taxes.... just a thought..... 

We need a sponsor..... how about US Cutter?  I know they have some banners they would love to donate and write off   :huh:

• Like 2

I put the career on hold for a couple of weeks - now we need to get a forum camping trip together - will be in southern indiana at Brown county state park labor day weekend for those in the area.

That's a beautiful park, I spent many weekends there when I used to live in Indiana.  Be sure to stop into Nashville for some shopping, lots of artsy/crafty stores packed close together - good ice cream, too!

• Like 1

Well, guess what.... more trouble.  As I previously mentioned, 1 of 3 arrived last Thursday as promised, I was expecting the other 2 on Friday with no luck.  Well, not the end of the world.... They will be here Monday!  NOT!!  Fed Ex has already come today and nothing from US Cutter.  I am now worried so I call them.   I talked with another nice person, and as he investigated he shows that they the order shows one shipped and order marked COMPLETE!?!?  He shows nothing else is planned to be shipped to me.  He does show I was supposed to receive 3 so there was not question that I was right..... 

I am now livid!!  After 3 shipments they still can not get my order right?!?!  This now puts me in a compromising position.  If was not already behind the 8 ball before..... I am now.  This is totally unacceptable!

While talking with him he said the replacements were coming out of the same warehouse as the original bad ones.... OMG?!?!  He also repeated back the original banners and brand...... They changed that last week to get me a different product to ensure it arrived properly?!?!  I had to correct him, man, I hope he gets it right..... he now has to pay to overnight them because if I don't get them tomorrow..... I am EF'ED!  My delivery to my brand new customer is Wednesday am.  That means I have to get them done tomorrow night.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!

Well after the initial order I was told how rare this is and it "never" happens  blah blah blah..... but yet they still have not fixed it right.  This is now the 4th attempt to complete this order properly.  I am afraid to say, this will now affect my future purchases.  Not saying that I will not purchase from them anymore but in the future banners might be going to someone else (especially if time is important.)  I have not had any trouble with vinyl etc yet so......

Yeah that is CRAZY! I completely understand that mistakes happen, things are forgotten, no problem because I screw up sometimes too. Your situation is just absurd. Like I mentioned before, my local distributor shorted me on some product and made special arrangements for me to get the rest early the next morning. They also gave me a free 4' x 8' banner for my trouble and I got text messages, phone calls and emails from about 5 different employees apologizing for the mistake. They all wanted me to have their contact info on hand so I could reach them if needed.  

Nice Ted!  I have gotten none of that here.... in fact, as you can see, If "I" did not follow up on my own I would still be waiting for the rest of my order for god knows how long.  I get most stuff from them next day..... this order is almost 2 weeks old.  No one has called me to follow up or anything, let alone anything free for my troubles.  I have still not heard back yet on anykind of shipping info for my order that is supposed to go out today.  I would think a phone call would have been made to Memphis to get this right, packed, and ready for shipment ASAP.  I will give them another half hour or so and then I am back on the phone   :angry:

If you want to pay the ship my offer still stands. Would have to go usps though and not sure of the cutoff for overnight

They had a box of coro blanks I ordered for 2 wks and 3 phone calls before it was straightened out but they did finally straighten it out.

Pm me your address and tomorrow I'll send out a 12"x12" sample either way so you can see what I do and maybe if nothing else maybe next time we can do something together.