Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Coroplast parking signs?

For Sintra, how are you guys mounting it. I see that some of it has a adhesive backside but what about for a yard sign? I am looking at metal and other options but can't find any signs other then real estate signs for yard use. 24" x 36" is what I need.

I decided to just buy a single aluminum one on (edit:) Ebay and see if I even like making them. Then I will advance to Sintra I think its a smart way to go.

I don't like painting them myself. A friend of mine cut me some 20" x 9" stainless steel blanks that I am painting. Primed and put a couple white coats on but I don't think I am going thick enough because it doesn't have a consistent white finish. 

Mine is just a white blank so no painting thankfully. I'm thinking if we could get enough people to put into the kettle towards a quantity it would be worth it. However I don't think most people trust others. 

That and I am way out west, maybe for you guys that are a little closer together you might be able to work out a bulk deal. 

LOL sorry I am just your typical californian that thinks everyone east of me is basically in the same place.

yeh right - ang and me know you  have mitten envy LOL  Can you pull out a body part and show people where you live?  Florida  - well they have to know someone real well to do that!