Sign in to follow this  
cbear

Roland camm 24 problems please help!!

I last used my Roland camm24 cutter one week ago and today when I started it it is having issues moving the cutter left and right. It makes winding noises and once in a while a growling noise. When i first started it today it was "stuck", I pushed lightly on the cutter and it started moving and I cut two large decals. Upon cutting my next two it starting an attitude and acts like it gets stuck or slips and not in the same spot each time. I have it opened up and have cleaned the dust bunnies out. The belt and gears seem to look fine. Unplugging and restarting cutter and computer did not help either. I need to get some race car decals done by Thursday. Help please!!!!!

Motors do fail sometimes, and this one sounds like yours has given up the ghost.

If you are desperate for a replacement, you can order an MH 24" cutter right now, it will be in your hands by mid-week.  $280.

What's the decal job worth to you?

You might be able to get new parts for you cutter shipped to you real fast. Just make sure you know what is broken before throwing money at it.