gcextreme

need this fighting cancer one..

i have a request for this fighting cancer "fight like a girl" graphic, not sure if its copyrighted or what..but i cant find a better image of it.

post-38025-0-53230500-1370805719_thumb.j

Browsing the Forum, Ran Across The Topic, Read it, Sorry I couldn't Help Out But I certainly Like The 2 above , Nice Work Both of Ya, Grab,em , Thanks   Have a Nice Sunday.

I love these and although I was not the one that asked, I want to say thank you for posting, I will be making myself a shirt out of these. ;D

Lacey

Two friends fighting breast cancer right now...  grabbed it and will be making shirts for both of them later today. THANKS for sharing!!! 

Looks good, I would have put the gloves over the white lettering to give it the look of hanging off L not behind it.  But it still looks good.

Looks good, I would have put the gloves over the white lettering to give it the look of hanging off L not behind it.  But it still looks good.

Agreed!  And I probably would have removed the box shape from the one glove, as I don't see much of a reason (design wise) for it to be there.  At very least, I would have removed it to see which way I liked it better.

Maybe it should read, "Fight Like an Amputee" cause the girl silhouette at the top has no legs... I mean, since as we're being picky.