Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Do's and Do Nots?

always, always leave the main power on so it will do it's multi cleanings every day . . . keeps spare ink on hand. (3 years ago I thought I was saving money by turning my first printer off so it didn't suck all that ink into the waste tank - bad choice)

keep cleaning solution and swabs on hand

keep it climate controled, I have had to do several adjustments lately due to climate change even in a heated, humidified, air conditioned, dehumidified house - 

keep smiling - they like it - they are like a wife - only more demanding!  but you will love her just the same

read a lot and learn from others mistakes before you make them - I learn something new every month - jfought tought me a lot when I have hit roadblocks - sometimes when I was ready to hang it up -friends with printers are invaluable as they have been thru many of the same problems.

with your experience with the DTG machine you have some insites into special needs printers most don't - you can do it

• Like 1

That's true the DTG is a demanding machine print something everyday even if its a test pattern, clean the heads every 200 shirts.

What kind of media shouldn't I run through it?

oops - that is what you should run - you will need the appropriate lam for each type of media - mostly orajet 210 and 290 get me thru

best design change they made - I would love for my carts to point straight up - the area it take sticking out the side keeps me from putting 440's in it!

The place I'm trying to get it from is giving me a bundle with Roland recommended material and it includes lam and banner.

scott said it all. just make sure to keep it and the material clean fuze on the heads sucks!!

if you ever need some help hit me up

• Like 1

Scott has been very helpful in the process of me figuring if I want to lease one or not and all the questions I ask. I think Roland started to not like me.