Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

arms upgrade

This is probably the wrong section but does anybody have any info about adding arms to qe60+ that didn't come with it.

you have to go thru signwarehouse - I think they make you send it back to them and then charge you an arm and a leg . . ..

you have to go thru signwarehouse - I think they make you send it back to them and then charge you an arm and a leg . . ..

LOL,  so why do they charge an ARM   AND a leg?   When all you need is  ARMS?

• Like 2

That's what I needed to know. Guess I'll keep manual reg. for now. 1 more question is there a way to change the default distance it moves in flexi starter when you click the arrows. I think it's either .001 or .0001 each click so it takes forever to do alignment.

It's only funny when its somebody else... Ended up doing over 60 3G contour cut shirts this week and used the LP2 with scalp because its sooooo much faster to align. Only problem is with the reg. marks in scalp you lose a lot of printable area.

SW finance just called while I was out this morning. Should ask if I can finance that arm and leg into a package.

• Like 1

add a back in there - in a few more years that will go out and you might as well be prepared

• Like 1

I talked with them just to see what would be available to me and honestly I think I like the print arrangement I have right now because the few rush jobs I do miss out on aren't worth the headache and most people think I don't offer print anyways. On the original point is there a way to change the default unit of movement when doing manual alignment because moving .001" at a time is ridiculous.