Sign in to follow this  
xJoey Dubsx

Dancing Hot Dog? Anything near that?

We're going to be doing a hot dog eating contest at my car club's car show and we're going to award the "Wiener King", haha. Anyone have anything fun we can put on a shirt? Please and thanks!

or add the .eps file type to the end of the search. or specify vector in the search.

Google is pretty powerful. 

I grew up on hot dogs, maybe I should see a doctor.

• Like 1

I grew up on hot dogs, maybe I should see a doctor.

No doubt on that one LOL

wow i eat 12 or more packages a month... im a huge hotdog and popcorn guy. lol

oh yea and drinking milk is bad for ya ,,, dont drink natural water from the tap, make sure ya spend your money and buy bottled water.. 

i think if ya eat too much salad, ya might get cancer..

I live once and only once ( that I know of ) i will eat what i want, live how i want and wont let no stupid doctor tell me otherwise :D

i am not gonna live to see 90, nor do i want YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER wiping my arse!! lol

so excuse me while i go nuke a few more hotdogs :D

• Like 1

wow i eat 12 or more packages a month... im a huge hotdog and popcorn guy. lol

oh yea and drinking milk is bad for ya ,,, dont drink natural water from the tap, make sure ya spend your money and buy bottled water.. 

i think if ya eat too much salad, ya might get cancer..

I live once and only once ( that I know of ) i will eat what i want, live how i want and wont let no stupid doctor tell me otherwise :D

i am not gonna live to see 90, nor do i want YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER wiping my arse!! lol

so excuse me while i go nuke a few more hotdogs :D

I wish more people would understand that no matter what you do or eat when your times up all the salad in the world ain't gonna save you.

what is a salad?

Where I came from on the farm it was leaf lettuce and green onions cut up and wilted in hot Bacon grease with cornbread and fresh churned butter ,sliced garden tomatoes and cucumber and maybe a porkchop

• Like 2

Where I came from on the farm it was leaf lettuce and green onions cut up and wilted in hot Bacon grease with cornbread and fresh churned butter ,sliced garden tomatoes and cucumber and maybe a porkchop

Now THAT'S  what I'm talking about!!  I take one of those please

Had a Presto hot dog cooker back in the seventies which cooked them by passing 110vac thru um, after finally realizing that was cruel and unusual, I haven't really enjoyed one since. Can I still git leukemia?

Love wilted lettuce, with the cucumbers, we would add onions and pickle them.