Hey yall I just came across this website and was shocked. More copyright infringement than I have ever seen! No company is safe I guess. The best part is that on the about us page they mention their copyright! 

http://www.prosportstickers.com/

Excerpt from the site for your enjoyment:

"Disclaimer: Some logos and graphics on our web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. They are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. Any unauthorized use of these items by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. By purchasing these logos, you are indicating that you have authority and permission to use the logo or trademark."

They have their identity pretty well buried - site is registered by proxy

lol..love the disclaimer....it makes sense tho...its kind of like what brandsoftheworld.com does....only difference is brands of the world isnt selling the items.

He wants to verify his customer has the authority and permission to use the logos, but the question is, DOES HE?

They have their identity pretty well buried - site is registered by proxy

that doesnt mean anything....follow the money...place an order, see where its shipped from, etc...always a paper trail leading somewhere.

that doesnt mean anything....follow the money...place an order, see where its shipped from, etc...always a paper trail leading somewhere.

address is easy - was wonderieng wo owned it

https://www.google.com/maps?q=&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=41.467457,-87.431714&cbp=13,341.1,0,0,0&cbll=41.467415,-87.431695&sa=X&ei=cFqrUevsCY6WqAH-64DYAg&ved=0CC8QxB0wAA

Man he's got chevy, ford, bmw, dodge, NFL, and Marvel stuff.... but i havent found any harley davidson stuff yet, lol

it's on there - found 2 adresses so far and a couple of busines names  anthoer one is 

Quint's Signs Overnite

I love a good mystery

Oh well that all makes sense now.......copyright infringement is the least of his worries, HAHA

Lifetime registered offender..    Eyeballs will stay on him...

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1283907&AgencyID=54663

nice find Skeeter - even better info and picture

CONVICTED OUT OF LAKE COUNTY INDIANA VICTIM WAS LESS THAN 10 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF CRIME. • County of Conviction: LAKE • Case Number: 45G01-9102-CF-0017 • Sentence: 9 MONTHS DEPARTMENT OF CORREC

Lifetime registered offender..    Eyeballs will stay on him...

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1283907&AgencyID=54663

WHY? Do you live near him?? lol

If you notice.  he is wanted..    who wants a reward?  

JAMIE EDWARDS QUINT

nonCompliant.jpg Non-compliant

To report information on the whereabouts of this offender please email us at Sluce@indianasheriffs.org

Submit a tip or correction for this offender

How Much???

And Im sure it wont be that easy, the cops should know where he lives/work so he's probably not there.

WHY? Do you live near him?? lol

How Much???

And Im sure it wont be that easy, the cops should know where he lives/work so he's probably not there.

He has changed the name of his business  to eliminate his name from the title.  He is using a proxy service to hide his info from prying eyes - not exaxtly in the open

I say Ted found him he gets the reward - might have to forward the check to witness protection though LOL

• Like 1

Do you think these guys are friends?       LOL puts the cops in his photos.!!!!.   Do you think he has permission?  NOT!!!!

IF THEY CAN'T FIND YOU.......THEY CAN'T HELP YOU!...... JAMIE QUINT

Reflective Address Signs and Mailbox Decals

911_address_markers_BANNER_IMAGE.jpg

• Like 2

The whole thing looks more like a set-up or some type of sting to me... don't ask me for specifics. It just has that stink about it.

Thought on it for a little while and submitted the information to the link. Not really for a reward but rather because of being in violation of his registry requirements.

• Like 2

LOL  I sent our guy Jamie Quint an email thru his contac us, on his website.yesterday. I just checked my mail. ..  His reply below....  Asking him about  some 48"  Chevy Bowtie decals.....   I replied with.  I am coming that way this week,  can I come pick them up? ( I don't use my real email.  I have an alias I use from time to time.). 

HA HA..

just order TWO 22 inch decals, then type in ONE - 48 INCH PLEASE in the comment section at checkout

Thank you and have a Great Day!
JAMIE

All orders ship USPS the next business day!

Signs OverNite, 8304 Cline Ave, Crown Point, IN  46307

Shop Hours 8-6 M-F   Phone 219.365.1764
Website(s) Phone Support 9am-3pm M-F
  • Like 2

awesome - we have our own DRAGNET on the forum. :police:  Anyone remember that one? Ok so i just gave out my age but whatever. This was an interesteing read. Keep us up Ted on when you get your reward. . :lol: