Sign in to follow this  
huntrjo

3M Samples

I just received two 48" rolls of white reflective vinyl in the mail from 3M and I only have 24" cutters.  Is there any way to cut it down so I can use it?  Thanks for any help.

Joey

Mz Skeeter is right. I would take a utility knife and cut through all the way around then maybe unroll it onto an old tube or something.

I have cut a lot of vinyl with the power miter saw with no problems - wish I had 1 more of the window perf sample from them  - the rolls are very very expensive when you buy the whole roll and have it slit - 

They sent me a roll of their metallic blue and I didn't expect it. I thought I asked for a sample of red but it was the wrong company.

They sent me white reflective which happens to be the same reflective used on our sheriff cars and one of the local garages does their bodywork and I fix the graphics for them when needed so that sample made me quite a bit of money

• Like 1

Chop saw works amazingly well. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't done it myself.

Thanks for all the answers guys. Yeah I wasn't even expecting it they sent me two rolls of the white reflective. But thanks again.

Joey

Thanks for all the answers guys. Yeah I wasn't even expecting it they sent me two rolls of the white reflective. But thanks again.