Sign in to follow this  
galaxygraphics

One of our shirts!

Like the idea but I also find the words hard to read. The phone number works very well but the stretched words are rough on the eyes

Some years back a large pecan company moved into a nearby town.  They had billboards up and down the interstate advertising the store and restaurant.  It wasn't until the place was open for business and I learned the name that I could actually read the name on the billboards.  It was a most difficult to read font.  They have since closed up shop and gone back to where they came from...

I often wondered how their business would have been had people been able to read the signs.

FWIW

C

well - it definately give the impression that it is wrapped around an apple - that perspective makes it look round when it if flat - would not be complimentary on my 3x body LOL

Shirt looks a lot better. I used to work in a local salvage yard for 4 years and about a 1/2 mile up the road there was J&K Auto Salvage, just thought what a coincidence that was. What typt/brand vinyl did you use for this 1.

It is Siser silver metal flake. The trick was the weeding! That stuff is a booger to weed! I sure do think it looks good, 'specially on the young lady holdin it!!! As far as lookin round, she has a bit of help holdin it out like that, behind it! :angel:

That's the one where the liner isn't sticky so if you lift the wrong part you're in trouble? If so I have it in the store but it looked different in your pictures, more glittery I think.

Looks great.

Will that be on the front or back?

My only concern would be, if your wearing it the phone number may not be visible as it sits on the back

Love that stuff other than having to fix if it pops off the liner. We use low tack spray glue to reset any jumpers so they stay in place. Have you tried the pink yet, It's been popular here for a while.