Mommy2Jacie

Chevron Font - Have you seen it?

I saw a shirt this weekend with the cutest font.  It was an athletic/block type font with chevron stripes on the inside.  However, it was screen printed and I absolutely cannot find it except for in the Silhouette Studio program.  Have any of you seen something similar?  Attaching a picture of the silhouette version, but would really love it in EPS format.

Another option would be to create the wavy lines and then use what ever font you like as a mask over them.

Becky, it would be easier to do that yourself, that way you can use whichever font you'd like, and you wouldn't be stuck using the same font style every time you wanted to use it.  Not to mention, doing this for the whole alphabet (upper and lower case) would likely be a lot of work for someone who isn't needing the font/design themselves.  Just my 2cents.  

Here's a quick example using the Broadway font.

What program are you using in order to mask over the "wavy lines"?

I did it in Inkscape but most any vector program should be able to do it.

Basically I selected the font I wanted and typed out the words. Duplicated them and turned the duplicate into an outline. Then created block of waves and moved it over the text. Next I merged(I forget the actual command name) the initial text with the waves and joined the result with the outline.