Mommy2Jacie

Need a Font Created

Looking for someone to create a chevron font for me.  Saw this font on a shirt this weekend, but it was screenprinted.  It was a sports/athletic type block font with the chevron stripes on the inside.  Do you guys know of anyone who will create this for me?  TIA for any help given!

I see it is available for embroidery but didn't find a regular font

• Like 1

Do you know how much work is involved in creating a font ?

A lot more work than just vectoring.

mark-s

I see it is available for embroidery but didn't find a regular font

Yes, I do embroidery as well.  Just started heat press, and thought this would be really cute.  THANKS so much for your reply  :rolleyes:

Do you know how much work is involved in creating a font ?

A lot more work than just vectoring.

mark-s

No, Mark as you can see I am a "Newbie" and did not realize that.......BUT I guess I do now!

The Silhouette Cutters have the font, but you must have their program to download and use, just thought it may be something that could be done.  Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone by asking.

What programs do you work with? I used to have a bookmark on how to create a font in corel draw but must have deleted it. Google creating a font with (insert program here) and see what pops up. but it really is quite a bit of work. Check this out for starters:http://coreldesigner.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/create-your-own-custom-fonts-using-coreldraw-part-i/

Jay

What programs do you work with? I used to have a bookmark on how to create a font in corel draw but must have deleted it. Google creating a font with (insert program here) and see what pops up. but it really is quite a bit of work. Check this out for starters:http://coreldesigner.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/create-your-own-custom-fonts-using-coreldraw-part-i/

Jay

THANKS, Jay!  Actually have a guy working on just the letters I need right now....hopefully it will turn out like I am thinking.

I did make a font for some football type letters a while back and it is time consuming.

If you just need a logo or line of text, easy to do in Photoshop.Save,vectorize...about 15 minutes.