dee10w

Oke Tornado

If you were near or you know of anyone who was near or in  the tornado our wishes and thoughts go out to you and your family and friends fron Dee and Family here in the U.K, been following this on Sky and i feel for all of you out there....

The devastation is amazing.  So very heartbreaking.  My thoughts and prayers are with them all as well.

It's so heartbreaking but the destruction that tornados do is just incredible. Like I told my parents Mother Nature is an amazing force.

My thoughts and prayers to all that were effected by these storms.

Having seen and helped with tornado damage these people need all the prayers and help they can get.

• Like 1

My Brother in Law and his family are in Muskogee near the devastation. Thankfully they are OK.

My whole side of my father's family lives near Oklahoma city. All of them are okay. It was the first thing i did when i seen this was start calling.

Unfortunatly there is still more on the way, Tennasee is on alert....  My wife is a storm chaser and this is changing her whole perspective on tornado's, we are both saddened for the loss of peoples homes, business's and most of all familys, our prayers are with you all..

My whole side of my father's family lives near Oklahoma city. All of them are okay. It was the first thing i did when i seen this was start calling.

OMG so glad they are all are ok....

Thoughts and prayers to all that are involved directly and indirectly..

Was only a few miles from this monster.  It was pretty intense that day, but now the community is working hard to clean up.  I had insulation and debris in my yard and i was 5 miles away.  That may sound far but the damage zone is over 2 miles wide and 17 miles long.  13,000 homes gone.   pictures and video on tv dont do it justice as this area looks like something from a 3rd world country.

Justin