Can anyone help me find where to buy the mason jars with the colorful lids? They are plastic. I am looking of where to buy them BLANK or for a wholesale price!

Here are some examples of what I'm looking for.

post-40084-0-78646800-1368737800_thumb.j

post-40084-0-48725300-1368737805_thumb.j

post-40084-0-65298300-1368737808_thumb.j

I just did one of these a few days ago for a customer.... they supplied the cup tho.... I have not even tried looking for them yet tho.  I will see if I can get a hold of her and see where she got it from.

Walmart was selling something similar to this but ran out very fast. I would like to be able to buy them wholesale someplace. I love the ones with the handles.

I bought one, all plastic, insulated by Aladdin. Has clear lid. Love it! Bought it at Fred Meyer/Kroger's.

This is actually an interesting thread, because drinking tea from a mason jar with lid & straw (or tumbler with lid & straw) is indeed very popular and there will be millions upon millions sold this summer 

Doing a search of the internet for more details, I've discovered that mason jar lids & straws are everywhere. The lid has a hole with a rubber grommet, that allows the straw to poke through, but it won't spill.

On ebay, the lid/straw combo is offered for around $3 (ball brand) -- the jars are not included in that price.

However, it's not so easy to find these colorful ones.

ULINE doesn't carry them, and none are listed on ebay.

The straws themselves in multi-colors are easily obtainable.

I wonder if it's possible to just take the regular Ball brand lids and spray-paint them in these pastel colors?

By the way, Pinterest has a page devoted to all sorts of Mason jar designs and re-purposing.

https://pinterest.com/Gr8tGrl2No/mason-jar-delight/ 

If you drink enough it'll change colors all by itself. Being a traditionalist I would want glass not plastic.

I've looked at both glass and plastic and the plastic ones are the ones that look better in colors. Plus they don't sweat as bad.

I am looking to order maybe a dozen or so. Not from Walmart. Not glass.

nextag.com has colors.

Ooooohh, these are nice, with square sides, easy to apply decals.

Standard ball-brand lids w/ straws should work.

Enough good ole boys come to the store I think these would move with name or maybe their hunting dog on it.

Why when you can buy them. Less actual work the better well other than on designing, cutting, and weeding vinyl. I went onto the big auction site people are selling these things for $15-$18 a piece and they are only $5 at Walmart.

read this it will tell you how to do it your self http://www.blogher.com/turn-mason-jar-spillproof-cup-straw I don't know about painting them but It would be a great idea if you can paint the lids. 

Great find!

Why when you can buy them. Less actual work the better well other than on designing, cutting, and weeding vinyl. I went onto the big auction site people are selling these things for $15-$18 a piece and they are only $5 at Walmart.

Some people like the hand-crafted approach and it is a way to save money.

I can buy a mason jar with lid for $1 at Dollar Tree - if I can buy these grommets at 2/$1.05 as stated in the article, then my total investment is $1.53 (plus tax) for each jar vs. $5 each at Wal-Mart.  I've got a drill press, which means I can set this up and drill out 20 lids in <15 minutes (Hint: place a sacrificial piece of wood behind the lid when you drill so you don't end up with jagged edges).  That means I can sell them at the same price as everyone else and earn an additional ~$3.50 per jar, or undercut everyone else by up $3.50 and make more in volume.

I was very curious when I saw this post. I went to Walmart tonight to look for them and I bought nine for $5 each. I like them a lot they are double insulated like tumbler cups with acrylic straws. I got four with the handles and five without. The ones with handles do not have very much room to put initials or names. The ones with out the handles have about 4 inches of free space to add initials and names. I think I am going to return the 4 with handles to Walmart. I will try my initial this weekend and post a picture.

webstaruantstore.com has clear with no lid for .80  each. even has the handle. Just ordered some this morning will update when they arrive.

They scream redneck, love them. Just need a little camo somewhere.

They scream redneck, love them. Just need a little camo somewhere.

camo - I got camo - I made the mistake of printing 24" by 10' of a larger camo the other night before payment was made - may have to come up with some camo jobs to do LOL

That's OK we all know you can never have too much camo.